Sunday, November 15, 2009

Got any short hair style tips?

My hair is at my shoulders, but it's layered so I can't keep it pulled back without lots of clips. I want an easy way to style it. Got any advice?



Got any short hair style tips?

mines the same way. i do lotsa stuff with it.



try short pigtails that hang down. they look cute when they are all messed up and falling out :]



put lotsa clips in when you put it up. and headbands are in too!



keep it down, and when you get out of the shower, don't even brush it just shake your head like a dog haha. it looks really cool and maybe put in some gel, mousse, or hair spray.



Got any short hair style tips?

hey i have the same kind of hair, i curl my hair, crimp my hair, i put it in a half ponytail, i wear it to the side........and lots lots more !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment